Sunday, August 2, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again

Tomorrow is, yet again, the first day of school! I have 17 boys and 7 girls on my class list, and even though that's a LOT of boys, it's my smallest class size EVER. I also have a monolingual Chinese student. I'm really worried about how she'll adjust/pick up the language!

The kids are cuter than ever (I met them Thursday during Meet the Teacher), and I feel like I finally have this ELD thing down. Now I just need God to grant me some more patience and a lot more energy.

I'm going in to school this morning (on a Sunday! bleh!) to do some last minute prep and finish sorting out math assessments for our new math standards.

By the way, teachers. I found this cool website: www.ixl.com Check it out!

Hope everyone's doing well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been loving your FB quotes from the kiddos. Just so you know.